Saturday 8 June 2013

[Personal Work] P3 results are in.

Its been a while since I posted as I was working on something for the 2013 P3 competition at Lock and Load. This ended up taking up a lot of time and I didn't paint much else.

In the end I managed to secure a silver for the model (as well as a silver for my Revenant cannon which is on the blog if you want to check it out). I'd hoped to progress to a gold, but was just off the mark. I got a lot of good feedback from Meg and Matt and  have lots of stuff to focus on this year in hope that I can return to the States in 2014 to try again.

If nothing else this model is much brighter and more contrasty than anything I have painted, so that's progress.

It almost makes me think about painting a Troll army... almost.

So, here he is, Krump of the Hunters Grim.


3 comments:

carper said...

Silver is ace! Never seen you paint anything in this style...very cool

Jon Webb said...

Cheers man, its certainly a new direction for my painting.

CyberNoir said...

I'm still blown away by this model. Next up is gold for sure. You were so close this year!