Wednesday 28 November 2012

[Charity Work] Farrow Brigand

Its been a tough month for painting, just not had the time/energy I needed to do anything meaningful.

I have done a small 40K unit that I will post eventually, but in the meanwhile here is something I painted for the Orange Crush army, which is a charity drive that I have taken part in for the last two years.

Each painter paints one (or more) models in an orange theme, which is then put into a 50pt list, which is then raffled off for food hunger programmes.

I decided that, rather than make his clothes orange, I wanted him to be an orang-utan esque piggy with orange fur.

If you want to try to win the army, then you can go here and bid for it.
http://www.razoo.com/story/Thrallharvest2012


2 comments:

45caliberidea said...

Thanks for your beautiful work Jon. The layering is unreal.

--Norbert

Jon Webb said...

Well thank you Norbert. I do my best :D

So, what's the theme for next year then?