Monday 25 April 2011

Cygnar army paint

A clubmate asked if I would be able to paint a Cygnar infantry force for him. This is an ongoing project and I tend not to take many army scale jobs on, but I felt this would be a fun challenge and allowed me to paint something a little different.

The brief was to paint them in a scheme including the classic Cygnar blue, but with some black elements to reflect what my friend called the fascist heart of Cyngar. The force was going to include gunmages (who knew?) and I wanted a Dick Turpin, highwayman fell to those elements of the force.

The models were supplied cleaned up and assembled which is always good as it makes my life easier and means I can give a discount. They were painted to a decent tabletop level.


The B13 were a little more pricey as, despite their size, they are highly detailed character models and head to be tackled one by one rather than batch painted as a unit.

Finally, no Cygnar army is complete without this little fellow. He follows most of the Cygnar casters around for maximum gunnery. This is a higher standard paint job as reflects a character.
I have also painted a squire for the army but forgot to get pictures before I gave it back. Maybe I will grab it next time I'm at the club and get some pics.

If you have any questions about pricing or booking in a commission please do contact me at: jon.webb1983 (at) orange.net (replacing the (at) with @ unsurprisingly. Spambots need not apply.

No comments: