Monday 25 April 2011

Ribbet.

As a press ganger, I tend to get involved in the bi-annual model swap.
Last time (Christmas) I got to paint a minion for a chap in the states. I was really looking forward to getting the chance to paint a Croak Hunter as I loved the scuplt and had enjoyed watching PP Studio Painter Matt DP  work his magic at Gencon 2010. Here was my chance.


This was painted to a high display level. For this kind of paint work, you would be looking at £30+, but you get a much better level of paint. This guy had a scenic base, wet blending, multiple glazes and more in his paint job, and took around six hours to finish. So the cost is actually pretty good per hour.

If you are interested in a higher level paint scheme, just email me and I will let you know if I have space on the table and we will work out a price.

1 comment:

Mugu said...

Really amazing work! Wish I'd been the one to recieve such a wonderful model! I especially like the way the stomach turned out on it, very nice with no hard lines/edges.

Speaking of commission work, you may want to put an average (or fixed) price in US dollars for your commission work.